Pets face many unique dangers during the coldest months, but savvy pet owners can take steps to keep their dogs, cats and other pets safe and comfortable no...
Full-time job. Responsible for grain operations, help with farm operations, and assist in loading and unloading customers. Needs to be self-motivated and a self-starter.
Will also perform the following duties:
● Projects a positive attitude to customers and employees at all times.
● Provides outstanding and courteous customer service.
● Follows the safety guidelines and safety programs established by Brubaker Grain.
● Operates forklift in a safe & efficient manner.
● Aides in loading and unloading trucks.
● Assists in the dumping and receiving of grain, as well as loading of grain.
● Cleans up grain spills as needed.
● Mixes fertilizer as needed.
● Maintains inventory as needed.
● Delivers product to customers as needed.
● Communicates with manager and staff regarding any issues or updates on customers.
● Performs routine maintenance on equipment.
● Assists in planting and harvesting as requested by manager.
● Performs other duties as needed.
Employee is required to stand regularly; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel: reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. Employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Employee must occasionally lift &/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception & ability to focus.
Employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles. Employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; outside weather conditions: extreme cold: extreme heat & risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment can be loud at times.
West Alexandria, Ohio
We are constantly adding new specials to our site. Be sure to check back often!
We currently do not have any events scheduled.